We have finally cracked the code in Richmond for the sub-$10K BA. Here is how we did it:
No administrative burden!
- Award is by a non-accredited institution, so no unnecessary burden in working with sister institutions who provide judgmental visitors that dis what we are doing.
- No Title IV federal financial aid. We don’t submit IPEDS or any other federal support.
- No buildings or expensive infrastructure to maintain.
No constant pursuit of an unattainable faculty salary goal.
- We’ve got NO faculty!
- We crowd-source instruction.
Here’s how it works:
- Every 16 Weeks we will give you a reading list.
- You buy the books and read them.
- You create a free WordPress blog.
- For each book, post an 8000-word essay about the contents, responding to the writing prompt, “How does this affect me and describe my position in a culturally diverse world where I will never know enough about what is going on to make a difference?”
- Readers from around the world will comment on your essays and you will be observed in your responses to their comments.
- We will repeat this sequence seven times for a total of eight semesters.
- At the end of semester 8 you will write and post a capstone project that responds to the prompt, “This is why I deserve this degree and now I have plan to change the world.”
- We will then provide you an .EPS file for you to manipulate and create your diploma.
You never have to send us a check. If you can borrow the books, or go the freaking library, you can do the degree for less.
WE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE EDUCATION YOU DESERVE!!!